Sunday, June 16, 2013

Just chillin

I am quite overly excited to have a new mini deep freeze. I want to do more baking and freeze more fruit and veg and like having the space for freezing water for camping and other random things. Our current ancient fridge is half freezer but isnt actually wide enough to put a pizza box in and so after many annoyed years of never having enough freezer space we broke down and got one while we had the spare moolah? It was $10 more for a 7 cubic foot over a 5 so now we have more freezer than I think we would ever need for the 2 of us. I bought local too which pleases me...and now I can buy part of a cow or bake large amounts of things or...or...
Kewl.

Is it lame to be this excited about a freezer??

2 comments:

Captain Chlorophyll said...

You needed another awesome appliance to keep George company. :)

the Bag Lady said...

Not lame at all!
And yes, buy some beef from a rancher. It will be a win/win!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...