Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Come to the dark side. We have cookies

I read this today and I feel this way too around this time of year when the world goes crazy for chocolates and candy and cake and everyone's diet goes out the window.

"Food is not a reward. I am not a dog. I am not working hard in life for a cookie."

It is something I struggle with because eating for enjoyment and savouring the yumminess is one thing, but food as a reward is not something I can do with restraints. Maybe it was just the weekend of insane consumerism I lived through, but there are so many really important things in my life that need tending to. My ass and stomach will be just fine as they are...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...