Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Back to the future


For a minute there I thought that today is the day Marty McFly went to...
Oy world - I would like to point out my lack of shiny plastic pants and flying car!
Get with it huh? :)

LATER:
Wow. I have been reprimanded by pretty much everyone I know and most of the internet!
Yes...if I wake up from my thesis induced, sleep deprived state and pry my eyes open with toothpicks I realize that Doc and Marty go to October of 2015 not June of 2012. 
Oh the shame...I am the victim of a crappy web hoax and have opened myself up to weeks of mockery (since usually I'm the one ranting against hoaxes...).


I did not mean to cause such a kerfuffle!
Feel free to  mock me mercilessly.

4 comments:

Déjà vú said...

Hi. The future date is october 21st, 2012. Get your facts checked, before making a fool of yourself for not watching the movie

caroqp said...

Actually, it is October 21st 2015 not 2012...

Anonymous said...

U may want to check ur facts 2. It's 2015, not 2012

Geosomin said...

I stand corrected!
And Deja Vu - I *have* seen the movie-dozens of times...just running on 3 hours of sleep!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...