Friday, March 30, 2012

wake up sleepyhead

Stole this meme...thought it would be a fun way to spend my coffee break and hopefully get my brain working. I am very tired and even a crazy interval bodyrock.tv workout and some elliptical sweating followed by a big mug of coffee after was not enough to get things moving upstairs...brain no worky no more. Zzzzz.
1. What is your favorite word?
It varies. At the moment the top few are: sparklepony and ubiquitous

2. What is your least favorite word?
stupid (to me it's the most hurtful word someone could say to someone else)

3. What turns you on?
Confidence. That and a glass of wine, some music and my luvs deep brown eyes...and the little muscle on his abdomen that stretches down his hips...*swoon*

4. What turns you off?
People acting like spoiled children and people who are petty. Turns me right off.

5. What sound do you love?
A few that come to mind: birds singing in the morning, cats making little nattery noises at birds, the noise a bag of freeze-dried coffee makes when you cut it open and all the air seeps back in.

6. What sound do you hate?
ambulance sirens- they make me sad. I wonder how the person in them is...

7. What is your favorite curse word?
fucksticks. It's brilliant

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
A chef. I'd love to have my own catering service.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Secretary or accountant. I'm rubbish at desk work and typing and the thought of tonnes of typing out other peoples work? No. No thought or individual effort...

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
If so, no offense to the big guy, but I'd want to hear my Mum's voice. If there was a heaven, she would be there...and seeing her would be fantastic.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...