Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Fluffy

I wonder how long it will take for my mead to clarify? I know I know it's only been a week...I definitely need to start up that IPA soon to distract myself. Seeing as I used apples...maybe... it never will? It could take months...

We had a lovely fluffy snow dump yesterday. It's been an obscenely brown winter and we got about a foot and a half of the fluffy stuff yesterday. It was easy to shovel and somehow it didn't seem like a chore to shovel with it being so light and the weather being so nice. It took ages, and it's snowing big cartooney flakes again this morning, so there will be more of that when I get home, but I don't mind it when it doesn't happen very often. It's nice to be outside. Makes me want to buy snowshoes :)

I so desperately want to make a snowman or snow cow with all of it but it isn't *that* kind of snow...yet...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...