Friday, March 16, 2012

always room for j e l l o

I am sitting here trying to decide if I want to go out, or just hang out at home.
I've whined lately that I don't get out much...Tonight J is doing lights at a masquerade party and I could go...but I've been running on little sleep this week, and I have no desire to go there and then leave right away because I'm falling asleep. I really just want to relax and not sure how :/
I could have a blast and end up there all night and then not get anything done tomorrow on my thesis...I *do* need to get lots done on my thesis. Maybe that means just being boring and entering some references and then maybe have a beer and watch a movie or be (ooh aah) all kinds of cool and go to bed early. I mean hey -I've already made some jello tonight...do I know how to have a crazy friday or what?
I wouldn't mind going to hang out with some friends at a party where I'm not doing anything and can actually just relax. With J working it'd be more just me with some of the girls. I'm just not feeling too girly... :)

Perhaps it's just time for jello. :)

LATER: Well I sat down on the couch and woke up 4 hours later to a call from J to come down to the show. So, I did. I got both - sleep and some fun. And now, today I shall have quiche and get to this thesis thing. I love it when a plan comes together...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...