Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm digging this management thing

If this weekend is a sign of what being in my new job is like, I am one happy camper...

My new boss threw a christmas thing, where there was much good wine, and fantastic cheese and nibbles. I hardly knew anyone there, but showed up to friendly groups of people and had a wonderful time. I was all nervous, as J couldn't come so it was just me, in the house of the king...and I needn't have worried. It was great. I work with some really nice people...

Did I mention the cheese?
Cuz there were 10 kinds.
Whole wheel of smoked gouda. Gruyere stuffed mushroom caps....and some choice Pino Grigio.

WAHOO!


1 comment:

the Bag Lady said...

I love cheese.
Glad things are going well for you!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...