Thursday, December 01, 2011

The day I've been counting down to.

Well here goes nothing. I feel like there should be more fanfare somehow after all the work I've put in up to this point...In an hour I present my work to my committee and hope I get permission to write.
I have cookies for bribery...nutella cookies and pepper gingersnaps.
They are delish. Not as cake as I like my cookies, but they aren't for me :)

I must dash and try not to spill coffee all over myself before the meeting.
I do hope they all agree with me that I'm done all my work and I can start officially writing up my data. *I* think I am...but what do I know :)

Here we go...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...