Thursday, November 10, 2011

overstaying your welcome




So...hello there writer's block old buddy old pal.
I was beginning to think you'd gone and left! I mean it's only 9 days to compile a draft for my supervisor - sure I don't mind if you still hang around while I work. Sure - you can hang on the couch. Just don't leave crumbs...and stop humming...and stay out of the liquor cabinet...

*deep breath*

You know what?
I have to say something -I really think its time you go visit someone else for a while. I need some space. I'm sure Margaret Atwood hasn't spoken with you in ages - why don't you look her up and pop by? That old bird has got to have some good wine stashed in her cabinet.
Really - I won't be offended. I can tidy up myself.
Go on.

No really.
Go.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...