Friday, June 24, 2011

Gone to seed

I really need to mow the lawn.
In my defence I have been really busy...then it keeps raining when I'm not.
It has been long enough that it has gone to seed. And we have random daisies blooming in it...personally I like it. I think it's lovely. I've never liked mowed manicured lawns. One of the reasons I like our house is the front yard is all gravel and a zillion virginia creepers (and a few weeds ahem). This overgrown back yard and poorly tended front does however add a touch of "desolate and abandoned" to an otherwise rather charming house.

Yes, I have really understanding neighbors...:)

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...