Monday, June 27, 2011

And my topic for today is...

image

Ah - I just gave my 6 month update speech to go with my report I handed in last week. It went well. I was up until 2 finishing it because of time spent friday and saturday putting on our party, but I have to say - it went well. We sold out, covered our costs and everyone had a great time. Bar proceeds go to CFCR...everybody wins. My speech today went OK too. Not perfect, but it was constructive and I will be able to start really crunching my data now. They didn't laugh or make me feel like I didn't know what I was doing...a good sign. I have direction and remaining things to do...I even met with my supervisor on saturday morning before the party and we hashed out a lot of details...it was one busy awesome weekend.

I'm looking forward to a few naps...some relaxing. And a long weekend off with no data.

I am giddy at the thought.

4 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Yay you! Glad it went well.

Pacian said...

When crunching data, remember to chew properly.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff!!! I loved the seal of approval so much, I printed him up and he is hanging beside my desk.

Kristi

Captain Chlorophyll said...

When you mentioned the bar proceeds, I thought you had an open bar at your speech. ;) When I was in grad. school, all they gave us was popcorn.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...