Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We're all out of the milk of human kindness

This morning somewhere between getting on my first bus and getting onto the bus I transfer at downtown my bus pass fell out of my pocket and onto the bus floor. I noticed when I went to get on my transfer. Bus guy was nice (I see him every day) and let me go back to the other bus, retracing my steps and ask around if anyone on the other bus (those who'd rode with me and those who'd gotten off to wait) had seen it or picked it up. Someone was sitting near where I had been and looked rather guilty but no one owned up to seeing it, so I'm SOL. There are only 2 days left in the month so I'm not really put out financially or anything. It just bothers me that someone could look me right in the face when I ask about it and deny having it.
Boo to you bus pass stealer. Boooooo - I hope you sincerely need it more than I do, because I don't like the sort of person you must be.
I have this faint hope in humanity that I'll call the bus station and someone will have turned it in to the driver...but it is very faint. Pity...

Other than that, I am working my face off, but for some reason I have been in a fantastic mood. I'm getting lots done and I'm still only Leonard Cohen sick so I feel pretty good. Yesterday was a 16 hour day at work with more work at home, but if I can keep this up I may survive this week after all. :)

Later taters...

2 comments:

Trent said...

Got one word for you. Lanyard. Keep it around your neck. You won't lose it.

While you're at it, you might want to invest in a helmet. Not for biking, just for walking around. You know, just to be on the safe side. You are a tad accident prone sometimes....

Geosomin said...

someone turned it in.

I am so pleased with the world right now :)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...