Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No coffee for me

This morning on my way to work, due to the great melting and wettening of 2011 I had to walk around a large lake in front of my building and up over a pile of ice to get to the front door. Needless to say I fell down, with the odd bruise and scrape as it is really dangerous and slick out.
I am fine really - more dissapointed that I spilled my coffee.
*sniff* I never even got a sip...

I alone have seen 8 people fall in the last few days. And what is work doing to adress the slippery patches all over campus after us all asking for sanding and filling out incident reports?
They sent out an email reminding us it's icy and that we should take care because we might fall.

Yeah. Thanks for coming out...

1 comment:

Crabby McSlacker said...

No coffee? Ack! I'd just have to go right back home and crawl under the covers.

Hope the injuries heal quickly. I've noticed it hurts a lot more to fall as a grownup than it ever did as a kid.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...