Friday, December 24, 2010

an offering to the gym gods

In a tragic offering to the gym gods the squares and a bottle of wine I brought in for my part of the christmas eve lunch nibbles at work tipped over on the gym tile floor this morning and somehow shattered spectacularly...all over the floor and the desserts. Lovely. Glass everywhere in a gym setting.
Yeah. They loved me.
I cleaned it all up, but there is no wine or squares to be saved...only a few slightly wine filled Ferrero Rocher. Sad. I hope the gym gods appreciate their offering and grant me health and full christmas turkey and pudding recovery.
I think I'll just suck the wine out of the candies and call it a day :)

I'm not sure when I'll be in next, so I must wish you all a most Merry Christmas my frends :)

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...