Monday, November 29, 2010

Yarrr! This here be the nucleus...

Today is my second bi-annual progress report meeting for my MSc.
I'll be so glad when it's done. I hope hope hope it goes well. My report for it is complete and my talk should be just fine. I'm rather burnt out so I admit I'm just pleased it's coherent :) I have lots to show for my time, but not a lot of analysis yet, and I suspect I'll say the phrase "I'm analyzing that right now, I should know soon" about 6 zillion times as we discuss my speech, but at this point, I'm looking forward to it being done.
You know - so they can give me more to do :)

Wish me luck...I wore my new pirate boots, so it has to go well, right?

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...