Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Poof!

My head nearly exploded this morning, due to what looked like someone (again) majorly screwing with my project. BUT, we seem to have found a solution.
Thank goodness. I hate relying on other people for things...because I find in my experience, they do not usually have the same vested interest in it as I do...this only reinforces what I try and get away from. I am trying to remind myself that despite these things it is good to rely on other people sometimes. If they have expertise to offer, why reinvent the wheel? Let them help...

It's the home stretch of evil. SO much to do in 3 small days.
Here we go!

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...