Thursday, October 07, 2010

Unsanity

"There is an area of the mind that could be called unsane, beyond sanity, and yet not insane. Think of a circle with a fine split in it. At one end there's insanity. You go around the circle to sanity, and on the other end of the circle, close to insanity, but not insanity, is unsanity."
~Sidney Cohen

Yesterday I was on campus for a total of 17.2 hours.
After going home at midnight and doing 2 and a half hours of homework, I am back here again at work after nearly 4 hours of wondrous sleep. One more hideously long day and tomorrow begins Thanksgiving weekend. Even though I will still have to study for a midterm and will have work to do there will be lots of sleep and turkey and being in the same room as my husband.

This is my carrot on a stick today my friends. To avoid insanity for another day...

Here's to keeping it together for 1 more day...

1 comment:

the Bag Lady said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your weekend at home.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...