Thursday, October 21, 2010

Relax don't do it...

image

It's a bit of a less crazy week this week. I spent a few hours each night of monday night and tuesday night with J. Wednesday at my brothers. Tonight I'm working late, but so is J and tomorrow? Well we might actually go out!
I *know*
Will wonders never cease.
It's good to take the pressure off your brain a bit.
I got a lot done for my meeting in Toronto and now know I have all November to put together my committee meeting report, data, do lab work, do homework and study in long days again. I feel positively peaceful having a few shorter days this week.
Ahhhhhh! :)

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...