Friday, October 22, 2010

Huh. Whaddaya know...

Since George our stove came to live with us his back left burner hasn't lit very well. Being gas and all after it didn't correct itself I finally broke down and called the warranty people to fix it...seemed the safe thing to do...sometimes it would take over 20 clicks to light...notentirely safe methinks. This morning they came and fixed it in 5 minutes. That's it! Make me wish I'd called them months ago!

Because I had to wait for the stove dude I got to sleep in this morning until 8. Heavenly. But now...back to work. A little gym workout and then a lot of labwork. It's my friday off so I can saunter in when I please and get done what I need to today for my MSc before I head home.

Have a great day:)

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...