Friday, October 01, 2010

Dude where's my pants?

I have been in at work after a brilliant workout for a mere 20 minutes. Since arriving I have already spilled water all over the front of me and my new pants. Other than hiding until I dry out my only option is to change back into sweaty workout pants - not happening. When I workout I sweat. No one needs to be exposed to that.

Perhaps I should just wear a bib and no pants whenever I have morning drinks or coffee at my desk. My lab coat *is* long enough to cover me up...hmmmm

2 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

At least it was only water.... when I do stuff like that, it's coffee on white pants, or, worse, black ink on beige pants (totally ruined that pair, sigh.)

Pacian said...

If anyone looks at you funny, just say: "When it happens to you, you'll know."

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...