Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Four fried chickens and a Coke. And some dry white toast please...

Yesterday J got to meet Dan Aykroyd and shoot an interview with him for a coworker. Dan was in town promoting his new crystal head vodka (which is remarkably good actually...and it's in a cool bottle). J was (to put it mildly) pleased. Our van plates are Ecto-X...so yes, you could say that Ghostbusters is a favourite film, and the Blues Brothers was a huge influence on him as well...and I admit to liking them supremely as well. Dan is a comedy icon from our childhood...So, yeah - meeting Dan and finding him to be a good guy was a really cool experience for him.

Me? I met with my brother and a bunch of old people after supper to help them plan how to update their website.

I am thinking I did not get the better deal for the day :)

Oh well. There was cake...:)

1 comment:

Rimshot said...

Cake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvsI3jc4pPA

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...