Monday, August 23, 2010

Work is boo

I'm back at work today.
Ask me if I like it?

You guessed it -No.
I do not like it Sam I am.
I'm feeling like a bit of a zombie still with remnants of jetlag, but I'm nearly back to normal. Today should be amusing if nothing else as I have a bunch of meetings today but somehow, over the weekend I have managed to nearly lose my voice. It sounds horrid, but after squeaking like a boy in puberty all through my friend's wedding on saturday(which was lovely by the way-gorgeous sunny day for an outdoor wedding and I looked smashing in my new red frock) I've pretty much faded off into a squeaky whisper. It doesn't hurt and I don't have much of a cold...just tired and squeaky. Very weird...it sounds horrid though. I think I'll milk it for all it's worth :)
So...I'm off to hang with the zombies for the day. If I make it home alive and brain intact, I'll dive into those photos and pick a few good ones for ya.

Have a great day everyone :)

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...