Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I've got hippie hair

So, we needed shampoo, right, so while at the store last week getting things like Neo citran and cough syrup for the sickly me, instead of our usual brand we saw some organic vegan eco-friendly stuff with goji berries (or some other wierd unidentifiable fruit) in it, and we figured we'd try it out, cuz hey, it was on sale, and I like vegan food, so how can it go wrong?
Now, after a week of this new shampoo, I am disturbed to find that despite my best efforts I am starting to have hippie hair. And no, I don't like it. Don't get me wrong I'm all over the eco friendly non-chemical shampoo shtick, but the deep conditioning fruity whatsits have left my hair rather dull and a sort of stringy and a bit of...well, almost greasy looking...you know...like hippy hair.
I don't like it.
No sir...so this weekend I'm getting my old regular fruity shampoo.
Hopefully noone will have noticed other than me...

2 comments:

Pacian said...

You kids with your free love and stringy hair!

the Bag Lady said...

Do what the hippies used to do and rinse it with vinegar occasionally! (It sounds to me as though it's not rinsing out properly)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...