Friday, August 27, 2010

It's scary when you write it down...

I have just calculated that in order to make up for the time I will be at my 2 classes and a lab this semester I will have to stay an extra 1 1/2 hours at work every day all week to make up the 7 hours...with a get out of jail free card for fridays of only 1 hour. I was already putting in about an extra hour a day for my master's project, which I will still need to continue to do.

Soooo....essentually from september until mid december I will be here for an extra 2 or 3 hours per day, plus a good chunk of saturday.

Whaaaa?

I need a beer...make that 2...

1 comment:

grapecat said...

can you not skive part of that time? think lunch hours (+), etc - perhaps?
y'know - in a good way

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...