Friday, July 23, 2010

Segs in the city

Apparently you can take a seguey tour of most large cities of the world.
Personally? I think this would be hilarious.
I admit I'm not good with long groups of guided tours as I tend to want to go my own pace, but I like the information you learn from tours. And for a seguey tour I would most likely end up looking at J after 5 minutes and raising and eyebrow and we'd both just crack up and head screaming off away from the tour group on our own and meet up with them at the end...maybe.

What's that over there? *zoom*

Hee hee...

2 comments:

Pacian said...

SCENE 5
EXT: MAJOR CITY

GEOSOMIN: I'm stealing this segway and forging my own path!

TOUR GUIDE: Oh no you don't!

BEGIN CHASE SEQUENCE.

Anonymous said...

I think Mum and I would curl our lips at each other, and then Mum would very politly say "this is not really our thing, so we're just going to go..."

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...