Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How annoying

My knee started twinging this morning while I was working out. Just for a minute, then it went away. It feels OK ,but now I'm paranoid. I've finally gotten to the point where I don't think about my knee anymore after healing up fromt he LAST time this happened.

Stupid *%$#$*! knee.
It has a thing about me getting into shape again. I picked this new program because it's supposed to strengthen your core muscles and prevent injuries.
I was doing so well. I just stepped up a level in the Core Prrformance program and it's hard...I'm quite stiff, but I'm doing my best. It's a challenge. The workouts are helping me burn off stress.

Here's hoping it doesn't stick and I can keep going, or I'm going to be miserable. Nothing kills a workout buzz like knowing you might have to sit for 6 weeks and do nothing. Again. For the 6th time.

Here's crossing my fingers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the knee is OK... maybe just spend the next couple of weeks walking gently?
For the past while I wanted to get on with my computer reorganization, and so my exercising has been nowhere! I got well bored with it.
Weight still going down, though. Slowly.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...