Monday, April 19, 2010

Lazy weekend

Ah...had a lovely weekend. Some friends were up to visit and the weather was beautiful...we managed to keep our cats from eating each other while they were here!
It's so nice to sit out on the deck again. Got to go for long walks at night (no bugs yet)
BBQ'd a steak...cold smoked sirloin with blue cheese melted on top.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm.... heavenly.

I am tired but I suppose I can deal with normal life again.
Having the sunshine makes everything a bit brighter :)
And a coffee. Yes. That too.
Have a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, coffee. Mum made some this morning, but it was so weak I didn't finish it. How many calories? Probably 0.01!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...