Friday, March 26, 2010

Transmuting into fondness

Wednesday I was walking downtown to catch the bus and went by a boutique with clothing aimed at older women. Something in the window would've been exactly my Mum's style and I momentarily stopped and took a closer look, to see more detail and consider if I would perhaps come back and get it for her...just for a moment.

And then I remembered I didn't have to.

And then I kept walking and caught the bus to visit my brother, fondly thinking about Mum the whole way...

Anyone know a cute 5 foot tall lady with dark hair who is looking for a swanky deep green sweater with nice square buttons?
I know just the one...

3 comments:

corey said...

xoxoxox

the Bag Lady said...

I STILL have the odd experience where I catch a glimpse of a woman on the street or in a store and I think it's my mom.... she's been gone 17 years. It just takes time.

{{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

I'm never sure whether or not my mother would like something... on the whole, it's safer to assume not. :-)

Hugs from me too.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...