Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Tunes

Given that my husband is a bit of a humbug, I tend to listen to Christmas music at work as I can't get enough of the stuff. Happily on Christmas day it's fair game for any and all tunes at home...but until then, my favourite online radio station SOMA FM has a holiday channel, full of classic Christmas tunes. I love it...they also have Christmas In Frisko - a much more irreverent random mix of holiday music. Not always SFW, but nice and weird...

It's a cool change from the usual Groove Salad, Sonic Universe or Secret Agent channels from SOMA I listen to here at work. They've got all genres, and Big Earl the cumputer helps the good people there play great mixes of music...
Check them out...they make my day fly by :)

Ho Ho Ho my good peeps...

1 comment:

grapecat said...

i love soma too - lounge christmas is on alot in our house :) christmas aside, I'm a strict secret agent girl myself.
Merry Christmas!!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...