Friday, November 27, 2009

Everything's not lost

....Don't you let it drag you down
Cause if you ever feel neglected
If you think that all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons,
Hoping everythings' not lost.
Aaaaah yeah.
You know that everythings not lost...
Come on. You know that everythings not lost.


This song always cheers me up...I can't sing along to it without developing a huge grin on my face by the end.
It's a great day...friday. Finally. I'm looking forward to a nice weekend full of naps, and going to see the pro group of my tribal school perform tonight at the festival of trees. I think it will finally get me into the holiday swing. That and some eggnog pancakes tomorrow will do nicely.
Yea...that will do nicely.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You too! Sounds like we're both cheerful today.

Rimshot said...

I'm so totally stealing this!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...