Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My butt aches. That is really wierd...

Wow...I think I've come down with a bit of what J has. Last night my arms were so sore...and all my muscles started to ache. They're better this morning, definitely, but man. Even my butt ached and my arms were rediculous, where the shots were administered were all sore. I'm starting to cough (boo) so after an important meeting I have at 10ish I believe I may just go home and try and sleep this off. I have nothing really critical the rest of today, and I'm thinking getting 2 immunizations sort of sidetracked my immune system and has made me weak enough to get a bit of whatever he has...hopefully just a bit.
J is very sick - I haven't seen him this sick in a long long time, poor guy...he sounded better this morning when I left, but the poor guy has been downing cough syrup and water and sleeping all day. I think I might do that before I get that bad...sort of cut it off at the pass so to speak. Here's hoping...

Boourns.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...