Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rain rain go away...

I've finally got good rain gear.
Seeing as it's been a wet crappy spring I thought I'd better have it for camping...you know, the old "if I bring it then I won't need it" idea. Hope it works.
Right now it's pouring, but it's supposed to dry up and be warm all weekend. I can only hope.

It's been a "fun" few days of working ~12 hours at work and then come home and bake and then play "find the thing" while gathering our gear up.
I need to get away and dance in the woods for a few days...away from work, pestering people and the like...just relax in the sun with no worries except where to sit on the sunniest patch on the riverbank.

1 comment:

the Bag Lady said...

I hope it's sunny and warm for your camping trip, and that all the rain gear you take will remain in the unopened packages! :)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...