Friday, June 05, 2009

Is you is or is you ain't my baby? Friday Favorites #dickety two: Verve Remixed

I've been chilling in the lab this morning listening to the Verve Remixed compilation...it's sort of funky lounge music...mellow remixed music from the Verve Records vault of stuff...great music like Billy Holiday, Dizzy Gillespie and Ella Fitzgerald and the like. Some great DJs of the day have taken them and remixed them into some nice chilled music - what I'd play in the lounge of a cafe if I ever had one I think...
I'm in on a day off getting some work done for someone...just taking a swinging coffee break.
What kind of music do you like to chill to?

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

grapecat said...

ooh i love that one! Da - da - - da - da - - da - da - - - da na na na -

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...