Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hello my Ragtime Gaaaaal....

Image
Ah....I can't help but feel like I ran through a low budget horror film this morning. It was so foggy you couldn't see more than 20 feet ahead of you - very spooky cool. There could've been zombies or vengeful pirate ghosts all about and I'd never have known...
By the time I turned around at the half way point the mist had sunk down to pelican height on the river and had faded completely by the time I hopped on my bike for work. There was still a dew of moisture on everything as I ran the gopher obstacle course to work. Chilly but gorgeous!
This morning is turning out to already be much better than yesterday.:)
Later taters...


"Everybody do the Michigan Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag..."

2 comments:

MaCanuck said...

Speaking of Zombies, Have you read the new Jane Austin Novel: Pride Prejudice and Zombies?

Geosomin said...

Um...what?

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...