Monday, May 25, 2009

Peas and cheese

I love matar paneer.
I'm sure it says a bit about the thrill level of my current life, but at the moment, I'm thrilled that I'm going to go eat some yummy leftovers from last nights cooking adventures...I've learned to make my favourite indian dish. No naan left, but some yummy basmati rice to go with it...oh, and some steamed okra too. Yes, we do not go half way on our food experiments here at Casa Geo.
Yummy experiments indeed.

As for the rest of things...well, not much to say. Happy. Contented.
Things are good...and soon to be full of peas and cheese...

1 comment:

the Bag Lady said...

Happy. Contented. Those are good words!
Peas and cheese sound good. too! :)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...