Thursday, April 16, 2009

Warning: venting ahead

For you. Yes you who has a sheet of 8X11 paper that I have needed desperately for 3 weeks...maybe take a short class in HOW TO USE A FRACKING FAX MACHINE!

It's not rocket science. Don't you have a secretary/coworker/ANYONE near you who could help? A bum on the street perhaps that you could get to come in and push the shiny buttons for you? And here's a thought - If it hasn't worked for you for this long, maybe look into it? And perhaps find another way to get it to me instead of just doing it wrong again and again?

I could have walked over and gotten it by now for fracks sake...

Rediculous...

5 comments:

grapecat said...

what - no scanner??!!

the Bag Lady said...

Glad it's not me....

Feel better now?

Geo said...

Nope. No scanner.
And strangely enough they aren't looking into getting their fax machine fixed either, just keep sayinf..."it's not going through again, odd huh?"

grrrrr

Missicat said...

I hear ya. I swear I could train my cats to work better them some humans...

Anonymous said...

Fax? It makes a "beep" when it's done, right?

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...