Friday, April 03, 2009

Playground Antics

To celebrate my victory in Laboratoria, I made a pecan chocolate tart thingymabob, made from a recipe everyone at work has been drooling at in a magazine. Basically sugar, eggs and butter and nuts in a springform pan with a crust made of more butter and sugar and eggs...like a huge nutty pecan pie.

Oh. Yeah. It was good.

Now I have enough sugar in me to fuel an entire playground of 3 year olds, so must twitch away all day until I can go home and relax. J's last nightshift is tonight so very soon, I will see him :) Awake and everything. Yay.

Have a great day my fine peeps.
I'm off do do a little mad science!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're making me hungry... you shouldn't be, though, as I had some cinder toffee earlier. Mm.

Magnus said...

It was deeeelllliiiiicccciousssssss......

Pacian said...

SH-SH-SH-SHOOGUR RUSSSHHHHH!!!

Pow! Kablam! Geosomin saves the world...

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...