Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yawn

So. Very. Tired.
I went to see the Watchmen (again) last night with a friend of mine. I really enjoyed it....it's a very good adaptation of the comic book with only a few changes that I can live with. It stood up to seeing it twice. A bit graphic but overall -fantastic. I am not dissapointed.
Man, I can't seem to wake up....but at least I have nothing going on tonight...so I can relax. Probably fall asleep doing whatever I'm doing :)It'll be nice.
I think I'll go have some more coffee...
If you hear some snoring, just bang some pots and pans together to wake me up OK?

2 comments:

Redbush said...

Maybe it's the weather that's making you tired, Geosomin. I tried banging some pots and pans. Did you hear them?

Pacian said...

I'm interested in seeing that film, but I'd want to read the comic first, and I already have a stack of books beside my bed that's *this* high.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...