Thursday, February 12, 2009

Soundtrack of life

I saw this on Rimshot's blog and I haven't done it since I first got my iPod and had very little music on it.
So here we go: The soundtrack of my life. How she works:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle & press play
4. For the first question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool... just type it in man!
7. Tag people

OPENING CREDITS:
Hell's Kitchen- The Orb
Cool...this would work actually

WAKING UP
Climbing the Walls (the Zero7 mix) - Radiohead

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Always Remember to Respect and (title ran out of room) - Dusted
Well it does have a boy singing in it. Hmmm...

FALLING IN LOVE
Porcelain (Clubbed to Death Mix) - Moby
A song about bitter relationship endings -not good juju

FIRST TIME
Forever Indebted - Shout out out out out
Erm...what?

FIGHT SONG
Demolition Man - Sting
Sweet :)

BREAKING UP
Hymn (I believe) - Moby (Everything is Wrong Disc 1)

PROM
She's a Goth - the Stabilisers

LIFE
Da Bomb - Blue Quarter

MENTAL BREAKDOWN
9th Ward Blues - DJ Logic
I see a disjointed montage coming on...

DRIVING
Mi Swing is Tropical - Nickodemus
I would need a convertible for this...

FLASHBACK
Requiem for Dinosaurs - IMAX Films :Destiny In Space
Yup.)

GETTING BACK TOGETHER
Mi Cuba - P18

WEDDING
Bring it On - Gomez

BIRTH OF A CHILD
We Haven't Turned Around - Gomez

FINAL BATTLE
The Rabbit's Name Was - Dept.
Hard psytrance. YES...

DEATH SCENE
Cancelled Check - Beck

FUNERAL SONG
Do the Eggbeater - The Evaporators

END CREDITS
Simple - Collective Soul

Tag: anyone in the mood.

And there she goes...the most disjointed soundtrack ever made :)
My poor Pod Serenity....she's full. I have to actually pick what songs to put on and take off now. She's lived a long life...she's about as old as this weblog. Considering how clumsy I am, Serenity has had a relatively abuse free life.
Who knew back then 40GB wouldn't be enough?

3 comments:

Rimshot said...

LOVE IT!

Thanks for playing along.

This one:

WEDDING
Bring it On - Gomez

in particular made me chuckle.

Pacian said...

I did this once, long ago, in an idle moment. All I remember is that for 'Falling in Love' (or whatever its equivalent was on this particular meme) I got track 17 on this album.

Magnus said...

Hmmm. when I get new earpods (a seatbelt and a van door got mine good) I'll try this myself.


Verification phrase: pralla

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...