Friday, February 20, 2009

Slow day

I saw this on Grapecat's blog and realised I hadn't done this in a while...soooo here she goes.

current clothes: Winter shoes, jeans, blue checked shirt.

current mood: Bored. I've been busy busy at work and all of s sudden it's lull city. Zzzzzzzzz.

current thing: hibernating and reading. My friend lent me the first couple books in the Song of Ice and Fire series and I can't put them down...

current desk top picture: Chinese symbol for serenity. Literally translates to: "to make your heart calm"

current book: Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin. 2nd book in a great series of fantasy fiction. Intrigue, war...an evil from the past...good stuff. So many characters & plots...so good. The author reminds me a lot of Guy Gavriel Kay.

current song in head: "Spacewalk" by Lemon Jelly ("Beautiful! Zero gs and I feel fine!")

current dvd in dvd player: The Dance Fusion workout DVD I did this morning. Before that was the Godfather movie...the third one. I know I know, the first two are great and the third one is not that good, but I figured I should be complete about it and watch all 3 of them after I watched (and still thoroughly enjoyed) the first 2. Think I"ll have to read the novel again. I tried to buy a set with just the first 2- I couldn't find one so I have all 3. Now if only Sophia Coppola didn't make me want to scratch my eyes out whenever she went on screen...worse acting ever...

current refreshment: Water. Boring...

current worry: Will winter ever end? This being cold/broke/stuck inside business has to end soon. I'm going a bit nutty...

Current thought: After having a helluva lot of fun with the fusion dance exercise DVD I just got, god help me I am so tempted to buy a Bollywood dance cardio DVD. You can't tell me that a workout where I get to screw in the light bulb , pat the dog and push up the roof would not be a helluva lot of fun :)

1 comment:

grapecat said...

sweet pea, a workout where you get to "screw in the light bulb , pat the dog and push up the roof" will not be fun, because it is still a workout. clue's in the name. now pour yourself a nice glass of wine, put your feet up, and really enjoy yourself :)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...