Thursday, January 08, 2009

Achy arms and sore stomach

Did you know that when you bellydance for 2 hours you use your arms a lot?
Yes.
It's true.
Today, my arms ache, after practicing last night. I was practicing my 3 routines.
I was enjoying my practicing and suddenly I realised I couldn't do themoves properly anymore as my muscles were completely fatigued...I stretched everything...except my arms.
Ow.
I woke up at 3AM with aching arms and shoulders and had a great deal of trouble getting back to sleep. No matter how I layed my arms ached.
There's a lot of different muscle groups in your arms. Did you know that?
I do. I can feel them every one of them...

1 comment:

the Bag Lady said...

Oh, poor you! I hope your arms recover soon.
Lift some weights or something - won't that help?

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...