Wednesday, September 03, 2008

CHachachanges

We finished moving my friend Magnus into his apartment the other day...it's quiet about the house...but right now it is good for J and I to have the space together. He didn't have too much stuff, but it was on the top floor, so we used our muscles, we did. Plus my brother gave us a couch which was a hidabed that we moved on the same day...so I'm done with heavy things for a while I think.

He found a neat old place with hardwood and water heat a block from where his new job will be, and close to buses and downtown, so it's a good thing. He starts classes too...lots going on for him. I'm glad it all seems to be coming together for him. Exciting times I think.
It's so quiet...

5 comments:

Magnus said...

Magnus or your brother?

the Bag Lady said...

Doesn't seem to take much to confuse Magnus, does it? :)

Good job on helping him -- I'm sure he appreciated the help, and the place to stay until he found his own.

Magnus said...

Her brother or Magnus?

the Bag Lady said...

Oh......Magnus.....~~sigh~~.....what are we going to do with you? (Try to keep up, wouldya!?)

the Bag Lady said...

Woops.....speaking of keeping up....
Should have looked to see which account I was signed in with....
Sheesh.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...