Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Picture pages picture pages....

Cuz I'm baking up a storm and busy busy, here is a brief overview of my hectic week in pictures:

The best beer in the world. No there is no contest...no need. Strawbeery fields reigns supreme - a light fruity taste in a mild wheaty ale. Not too sweet, and thirst quenching...pity there's only a little. Here's the test photos...

And the geek was absolute cuteness as he slept. Can't not post a gratuitous cat photo of sleepy cuteness...
And we're not to bad either...we clean up nice for weddings and family gatherings...

Later taters.
Off to monkey dance :)

3 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Damn, that beer looks good!!
Awful lot of cuteness going on in this post! Cute cat, cute couple!
You two really do clean up pretty good! (gosh, could I use anymore exclamation points?!!!!!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

man, you're pretty! And I'm glad the beer turned out yummilicious.

Pacian said...

I am quite certain that your cat is monkey dancing through his dreams in that photo.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...