Wednesday, June 04, 2008

S'nice

Sooooo...I'm still full the next day.
Love that. Get people from all over the world bringing food and man - good stuff. You have to try everything and me and food are always best of friends...

I walked to work this morning and it was beautiful...the rain had just ended so there was this crazy sparkling mist over everything, and the pelicans and geese were on the river by the weir looking for breakfast. Me? I was sauntering along with a mug of coffee and some music and thinking "This is a great start to a day".
It was...and is.

I'm off to it.
Have some cake and a stroll - trust me. It'll do you a world of good.
Ta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just might take your advice...







...erm....






...minus the stroll.
*blush*

grapecat said...

lucky lucky sod
enjoy

my way to work usually involves a last minute dash for the train, followed by an hour and 10 minutes of some idiot city-boy hogging the arm rest on the train,punctuated by snores (always men -really - like it's not bad enough in the bedroom) and the blackberry and mobile beeping like some sort of alien invasion.

trade?

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...