Sunday, May 25, 2008

Times A Wastin'

Nothing like rainy day time wasting on the interweb to discover essential things I never I knew I needed until now...
Like painfully bright headphones...noone would borrow them. Ever. I'd always have them.

Or revolting ice cubes...

A brownie pan where every piece is an edge...brilliant. No more fighting over the edgy bits.

And some fake mustaches. What? Tell me you don't want some too...

A lovely vinyl playdeck for turning my Grandpa's old Shadow LPs into mp3s...

And for a light nut like me: LED temperature tap lights...they've been reading my mind!

AND even better....a jacuzzi tube with LED lights in it...bwahaha! If I ever replace my tub...THAT is what I need.

But, of the things I may *actually* get...this shirt that says all you need to say about how cool science is...with the proof of the experiment on the back.

It's good to know there are people like me out there...
Hmmm...rain's stopped. Perhaps I'll go pull some weeds.
It's a thrill a minute here...

4 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

The temperature tap lights are so clever!! I need to get me some of those...I'm forever absent-mindedly turning on the tap, standing there, day-dreaming, waiting for it to get hot, only to discover I pushed it the wrong way...sigh.

Anonymous said...

And... the bath wins! Though probably I need the temp-warning LEDs even more. I hate our mixer tap in the bathroom - it's out to get me.

Betty said...

I want that shirt! And the vinyl-to-mp3 converter. And maybe the brownie pan.

Pacian said...

Strange time of the year to be photographing your wardrobe, Geosomin.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...