Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Meme cat - Geek's turn to waste your precious time


Diddums gave out a general meme tag from her cat Samson. Geek, (AKA Zeke/Ezekiel/furbag) my Maine Coone, is taking up the challenge, seeing as his life is far more interesting than mine at the moment. Mine consists of hacking, napping, medications and copious amounts of tea...his seems much more relaxing...

1. What I was doing 10 years ago.
I was trying to escape out of the 2nd story building of Geo's apartment by waiting for unsuspecting passers-by. Their heads were a perfect halfway hopping down point to freedom...No screens on the windows helped me hone my ninja skills of escape and concealment. I also helped Geo study for her analytical chemistry exams by keeping all her notes and books warm while she tried to read through me...what? I was helping!

2. 5 things on my to-do list for today.
Mightily hunt for the demon socks lurking in the bedroom, singing about my victory over the dreaded sock, hovering about in the kitchen for falling scraps while Geo cooks supper, napping in the sunbeams on the bed and annoying Gavin by going wherever he goes and nudging him out of his cozy spots once he's settled in. It's hard to find good help these days.

3. Snacks I enjoy.
Oh...pretty much anything. I'm rather fond of raw mushrooms and scones, but I'll take anything...even an entire muffin, and run away with it.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Renovate the home to have water fountains in every room and skylights above all my comfiest nap places. Oh, AND there will be treats in all rooms...but not for you.

5. Three of my bad habits.
I desperately need to help Geo stretch out after a run...I think she appreciates the ankle biting and nuzzling her - the extra weight on her back during pushups will help her build muscles faster right? I also like to scratch the couch...I do it at night when noone can see or catch me...I just know there's something cool in there. I also tend to knock things off of shelves and ledges if they're in my way...hey, I'm walking here!

6. Five places I’ve lived.
I was at the SPCA shelter for a little while until Geo and her roomate took me home. Then we lived in 3 apartments while Geo was in university...then I was forced to endure the indignity of J's cat Gavin when they got married...but J is a cool guy, so I put up with his mumbly cat. I liked their apartment but the best place is the house we live in now...so I can be outside all day on the deck in the summer...nice.

7. Five jobs I’ve had.
Ninja, jedi, moth exterminator, lap warmer, nose licker

I tag your pet. *poof* A big grey silver Maine Coone cat appears and nibbles your ankles so you know you're next...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Samson says he's glad he's done it and is immune to the ankle-nibbling. :-).

He's interested in this idea of water fountains everywhere... perfect idea.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...