Monday, May 05, 2008

It's alive! ALIVE!


Indeed.
I am going declare myself officially well.
Hot damn.
It's been a long LONG week of nastiness but I think I'm back...baby....honey lamb...honey child...oh my sweetness.
Food has flavour and stays where I put it.
I have energy. I can wear fitted clothing and look at bright lights.
It's a whole new world out there!
Tomorrow I'm even going to go for a run...it's been a week off my training for the 10K and I'd like to get back at it so I can actually *d0* it in June.
Nothing like feeling horrid to remind you how fantastic it is to feel normal.

Normal - babe, I salute you.

Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

1 comment:

Pacian said...

Happy happy, joy...

Wait, I can never remember those complicated lyrics.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...