Sunday, May 25, 2008

The boring part of fixing things...

Well I'm half done the yard (the back part of course, where less people will see it)...but then it rained. So that's that for now.
So I'm trying to be useful and do things inside and sort through our tools and stuff to organise them all...I'd just give up and read a book but I finished my latest book this morning over coffee so there's nothing for it...I should at least try and be useful. I've got lot of work to do this summer in and around the house, so I need to know what tools I have, where they are and what I need to put on my list of things to get...our current "giant pile o' tools" in the basement doesn't really lend itself to using and fixing things. It's more of a "***-****** where's the ******* drill and that bloody hammer around here?" whenever we try to do things...it tends to take more time to find what we need than to actualy do anything.
He heh...after all, I've only had the pegboard up to do this for 16 months now...figure I should actually get to it eh?

1 comment:

the Bag Lady said...

Oh, I know where you are coming from! I do that every so often - organize things, I mean. Then the hubby comes along and takes something, and it disappears into that black hole that he calls his shop and I never see it again! Sigh.
He has a wee bit of a temper, and when things go wrong, he's been known to throw tools - our entire yard is "seeded" with tools that pissed him off, but none of them have reproduced yet. :)

Good luck with your organizing!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...