Monday, April 14, 2008

You know who you are...

After 2 weeks of shit work, putting my shoulder out and doing my best for all, apparently you weren't "informed" or things weren't done to your specifications, when you were conveniently unavailbale for anythign involving you. You tell me this NOW. AFTER it is all done, and want me to redo work that is pointless, to prove a point, knowing it may possibly damage equipment and WILL waste my time. In addition, you try and get me in trouble with my boss and make me look bad when all I've tried to do is what is best for you.

If I weren't such a good person I'd go up to your office right now and shout FUCK YOU to your face.


But I have work to do....

4 comments:

Pacian said...

Don't make Geosomin angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.

Magnus said...

Dig a hole in a field and grab a bag of lye. To make it more poignant, but them in a cardboard box.

Geosomin said...

Ah but to dream...

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Have you ever heard that Lady Soveriegn song, Love Me Or Hate Me?

Your post made me have a vision of you rushing up to someone to scream "If you love me, then THANK YOU! And if you hate, then F*CK YOU!"

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...