Friday, March 07, 2008

How I feel

Is that gash in your leg
Really why you have stopped?
Because I've noticed, all the others
Though they're gashed, they're still going
Because I feel like the real reason
That you're quitting and admitting that
You've lost all the will to battle on

Will the fight for sanity be the fight of our lives?
Now that we've lost all the reasons
That we thought that we had
Still the battle that we're in
Rages on until the end
With explosions, wounds are open
Sights and smells, eyes and noses
But the thought that went unspoken
Was understanding that you're broken

Still the last volunteer battles on
Battles on

~Flaming Lips, The Gash

1 comment:

MaCanuck said...

Don't make me break out the penguins....

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...